Ayla is obsessed with being a dentist at the moment! So I made her a crocodile with big teeth to clean, and it was a huge hit!
Suitable For: 2 Years+
Set Up Time: One evening
- 3 egg boxes
- Green, pink and white paint
- Hot glue gun
The Set Up
Once you have made up your crocodile head squeeze some pompoms between his teeth and give your little one a toothbrush, jumbo tweezers or anything similar to help them remove the pompoms from his teeth!
Making The Most Of This Activity
This is a great one for talking about brushing teeth, physical development as well as imagination. Ayla said “open wide please” as she opened his mouth and after she had finished she made him say “thank you Ayla”. What a polite croc! Once his teeth were nice and clean Ayla pretended her was eating my hand (not so polite) and said “No crocodile. let go mummy hand”
- Physical development – for both hand eye co-ordination and self care.
- Communication and Language.
- Understanding the World – small world
- Expressive Arts and Design – Imagination and role play