If you have some spare cardboard laying around and a hot glue gun you can 100% make this chick play park!
Suitable for: 1 years +
Set up: one evening
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Toilet and kitchen roll tubes
- Egg box
- Black turtle beans (for sensory effect)
- Little chicks or any other small world toys
The set up
Plan roughly how big you want your play park to be, how many levels and draw rough outlines out on your cardboard. Cut it out and glue it all in place and once the glue has set you are ready to go.
Making the Most out of the activity
Let your little one explore the play park, open ended resources like this are amazing because their imaginations can run while with no limitations. Our little park was a house, a garage for Ayla’s cars and the slopes were used as slides!! Let your child lead and see where their play takes you.
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the world
- Expressive Arts and Design